Field(s) of expertise
About this job
We are recruiting an Application and IT Asset Coordinator for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
- To interface projects and programmes users of the Navigation Directorate (NAV) for all aspects of IT applications, in particular Requirements Engineering tools, foremost DOORS, and supports the management of all IT assets operated by the directorate.
- To oversee the status of all directorate specific IT assets, interfaces the corporate IT functions to maintain compliancy and up-to-date license and patch status, and drives the yearly cycles of license and service renewals.
- To continuously track the user requirements and business cases, support service reviews and IT management meetings with expert knowledge and analysing routinely the performance of the directorate’s application installations.
- To provide expert level support for NAV’s requirements engineering systems, in particular DOORS, which evolves towards an MBSE within the ESA Digital Agenda.
- To define with users detailed business cases and requirements.
- To directly support users for the set-up of projects, specific configurations and access management.
- To manage the unclassified NAV DOORS which is operated on an ESA Cloud.
- To analyse security and compliancy aspects for access to the DOORS system from inside and outside ESA firewalls for authorized external users.
- The work will be done closely with corporate IT services finding the best possible solutions.
- To report to the Head of the Configuration and Data Management unit (NAV-MMC).
- The work can entail to handle unclassified and classified material.
- Master’s in engineering with substantial coverage of hardware, software, general IT processes and IT standards
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- The minimum of 4 years of relevant experience can be compensated with specific knowledge in the Navigation Directorate’s field of interests
- Education in ITIL or equivalent IT service management foundation is an asset
- A professional with excellent knowledge in IT application management, information management and customer management
- Excellent understanding of modern IT system and service definition, implementation, and maintenance process
- Knowledge of Product Engineering and Configuration Lifecycle Management (PLM) and applicable ISO standards are an asset
- The work associated to this position might require handling of classified data and documentation in dedicated physical locations
- The candidate shall confirm to be eligible and willing to apply to a Personal Security Clearance.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 22nd April 2021 to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.