Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting provides consultancy services to many EU Institutions across Europe and currently one of our customers is seeking the provision of ICT consultancy services in connection to the implementation, support and development of ICT Infrastructure and Services.
We are in need of two ICT Project Officers who can manage the day-to-day organisation of multiple, concurrent small and medium sized projects, both business and ICT/technical projects.
The ICT Project Officer is responsible for the whole project lifecycle, and for ensuring the proper planning, management, and implementation of the required activities for the project completion.
- Acting as a ICT project leader and main point of contact for small and medium sized projects both business and technical;
- Write Project Initiation Document and Business Cases for projects under consideration;
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor the implementation of the full project lifecycle from initiation to final delivery, including preparatory work (Business Cases and similar documents), requirements gathering and analysis, market research and comparison of solutions, testing, closing activities, and regular and ad-hoc reporting on all the projects assigned to them;
- Draw up and keep up to date the relevant documents for all the projects assigned to them (objectives, results, deadlines, budget, quality, risks etc.) and related documents;
- Act as main contact point with the stakeholders and manage the day-to-day operational and tactical project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope;
- Write and/or review Requirements Analysis deliverables such as business and/or technical requirements, solution proposals, impact assessments, and Use Cases;
- Review the technical solution of projects assigned to them;
- Write and/or review manuals and user guides for new systems or new releases of existing systems Cases and coordinate the end-users testing activities up to the formal acceptance of the system;
- Prepare test cases and test scenarios for users to test;
- Test the delivered solutions against Use and Test Cases;
- Ensure compliance of all project-related activities within the institution’s rules, regulations and standards.
In addition to the skills needed to perform the above mentioned tasks and to function in the described work environment the ICT Project Officer:
- Shall have formal project management certification;
- Shall have experience working on concurrent projects;
- Should have experience working as Project Officer for both technical and business driven projects;
- Knowledge of Security and Personal data management will be considered as an advantage.
- Should have strong communication skills and professional experience in an EU or multicultural environment.