Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting provides consultancy services to many EU Institutions across Europe and currently one of our customers is seeking the provision of ICT consultancy services in connection to the implementation, support and development of ICT Infrastructure and Services.
We are in need of a digital transformation expert who will provide advice on shaping complex transformation programmes by bringing together business processes, IT systems and organisational aspects.This includes hands-on activities and tasks required to develop and implement the organisation transformation framework and roadmap, reviewing and transforming the business processes, policies, procedures and skills, developing process cards and work instructions.
Working with multi-disciplinary teams of business and technical profiles, the Digital transformation expert shall:
- Provide expert advice on shaping complex digital transformation programmes: discover, analyse and develop the business transformation strategy, framework, blueprint with the high-level targeted solutions, and roadmap;
- Discover, analyse and document the current business processes, its challenges and opportunities;
- Define the to-be situation and gaps: new user centred solutions, processes and user journeys, along with the required policies and procedures, applying the necessary technology enablers when required (E.g: AI, Cloud, RPA, etc);
- Based on all the above, define, implement and follow up on digital-led transformation projects and activities, to help transition the Agency from the current to the desired situation;
- Apply change management techniques throughout the implementation lifecycle of the digital transformation projects;
- Define and follow up on a monitoring plan, including tangible KPIs;
- Draft the communication plan for the programme with a multi-channel approach, in order to increase the internal and external stakeholder’s engagement for the digital transformation;
- Identify the critical skills for the adoption of the digital transformation projects, supporting the definition and implementation of the upskilling and training plan.
In addition to the skills needed to perform the above mentioned tasks and to function in the described work environment, the Digital transformation expert:
- Shall have 5+ years of relevant experience in digital transformation projects;
- Shall have 3+ years of relevant experience in at least two of the following competences: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Big Data and Analytics, Digital Security, Cloud technologies and API Based Integrations;
- Shall have good command of the English language;
- Shall have the ability to think innovatively, designing and delivering business oriented digital solutions;
- Shall have an understanding of different delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile;
- Shall have the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams and stakeholders;
- Shall have the ability to perform well under pressure and with defined timelines and milestones, managing multiple priorities and adjusting quickly to changing priorities;
- Advantageous to have experience in ICT/business projects including interoperability with other systems (preferable in EU landscape)
- Advantageous to have professional experience in an EU or multicultural environment.