Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting provides consultancy services to many EU Institutions across Europe and currently one of our customers is seeking the provision of ICT consultancy services in connection to the implementation, support and development of ICT Infrastructure and Services.
We are in need of a Software Tester that will be in charge of defining the testing strategy, test cases, and testing approach to ensure the quality of the systems implemented by the Information Management Unit.
QA Test Manager Tasks
- Define test strategy for IT projects, define and maintain test plans, define the test automation strategy, when applicable;
- Follow-up of bugs and quality issues in cooperation with the Project Manager;
- Manage the testing of IT projects, working close to the Project Management, Business Analyst and the Technical Coordination;
- Follow up the status of the projects, their related issues and required actions, and report on testing evolution of the projects.
Software Tester Tasks
- Execute and record tests, report testing maintenance needs;
- Perform System and Acceptance testing activities in cooperation with business, users, Project Managers and Business Analyst, ICT Operations staff and developers.
QA Technical Writer
- Quality assessment and review of IT project deliverables and documentation.
- Review the manuals of the systems under the IMU responsibility for clarity and user friendliness;
- Train stakeholders and users on custom developed and Cots software applications, when needed.
In addition to the skills needed to perform the above mentioned responsibilities and to function in the described work environment the Software Tester shall have:
- At least 5 years experience in the above mentioned responsibilities
- ISTQB Test Manager certification is considered advantageous
- Should have knowledge of the main tools used for project backlog management (e.g. JIRA, TFS, or similar)
- Should have strong communication skills and professional experience in an EU or multicultural environment;
- Shall have good command1 of the English language as this is the official working language of Eurojust.