Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management Product and Quality Assurance
About this job
In support of new activities with the European GNSS Agency (GSA), Sapienza is recruiting a Service Manager to be the point of contact between the client (GSA), Sapienza, sub-contracting companies, and the Service Delivery Team (on/off-site client premises).
The Service Delivery Teams will consist of project management, project control and PA/QA activities.
- Lead the service delivery team, ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Ensure the availability of resources to cover all tasks appropriately
- Manage the relationship with the Client and with any relevant subcontractors, identifying needs and overseeing the service delivery
- Identify risks and manage conflicts
- Monitor KPIs and support reporting activities
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 10 years of relevant experience managing service delivery teams of 30+ people in dispersed multidisciplinary teams
- Experience managing and reporting on services for institutional organisations (ideally space or SatNav utilising institutions)
- At least 5 years of relevant space industry experience, with strong knowledge of space programme life cycles and general knowledge of the application of ECSS standards
- Strong experience in project management and control, with good general knowledge of risk and schedule management, cost estimations, analysing business process and CaDM principles.
- Knowledge and experience of PA, QA and RAMS principles in space projects will be considered a strong asset
- Knowledge and working experience in SatNav and/or Galileo will be considered a strong asset
- Good organisational and planning skills, with a strong ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Willing to travel withing Europe to GSA sites
- Committed to obtain EU Secret security clearance (or already a holder of said clearance, or higher).
- Fluent in English