Field(s) of expertise
Human Resources and Recruitment
About this job
Sapienza , a tpgroup company, is embarking on an exciting journey and we sit at the heart of the space sector. We develop our own space software called the ECLIPSE Software Suite which has over 20,000 users. We also provide consulting, digital solutions and engineering services across the full lifecycle of mission and safety critical programmes in Critical Infrastructure, Defence and Space sectors.
As well as the software development and consulting services we also have our own talent acquisition team which works alongside many of the space institutions and global commercial space sector. Our talent acquisition team is also helping to scale innovative NewSpace and Satcom businesses from the ground up. With space becoming so much more accessible we are now seeing record investment into the space sector, so this is a critical time for growth for many of our customers.
Our talent acquisition team is a key area within the Sapienza business that we need to expand so we are seeking senior recruiters who will be responsible for the successful delivery into some of our key space accounts across the globe.
- You will be the senior interface to some of our key customers in the space sector which could be the European Space Agency (ESA), EUMETSAT, EUSPA or other institutional clients.
- Work within a passionate talent acquisition team that takes pride on their delivery. We have high standards on CV sent to interview ratios which allows our talent acquisition team to measure their success effectively.
- Review and analyse job descriptions, extracting the core responsibilities and requirements to find the most suitable candidates.
- Schedule and plan the different roles to ensure all deadlines are met, creating actions in our ATS system (Bullhorn).
- Advertising vacancies through appropriate channels, ensuring that active applicants are reached.
- Proactively contact potential candidates to ensure that passive applicants are reached.
- Review applicant submissions to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Perform pre-screening and preliminary interviews over the phone and via TEAMS video conferencing.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in our ATS system.
- Build out talent pipelines / hotlists of candidates through our ATS system for future hires.
- Ensure all required documents for client submissions are to a high standard to ensure that our candidates get the best representation possible and in compliance with the requirements of the client
- Provide support in scheduling and arranging interviews with our key customers.
- Participate to general tenders and restricted tenders’ preparation for what concerns the delivery team sourcing and presentations
- Contribute to the growth of the company by helping our talent acquisition team in streamlining processes and procedures.
- Work closely with marketing department to help promote targeted recruitment campaigns for our customers key hires.
- Ensure continual improvement of the team’s knowledge base with regards to understanding of positions, industry, candidate profiling and risk identification
- Be known as a subject matter expert on space recruitment.
- Attend space conferences / events in-person (COVID permitting) and on-line to represent Sapienza.
You have strong communication skills, you are pro-active, a team player with a strong sense of responsibility and good knowledge of the space domain. You feel attracted to work in an international, ambitious and pioneering environment. On a practical, level you will have:
- 5+ years hands-on recruitment experience ideally within a recruitment agency however we are also open to internal recruiters.
- Have at least two years’ experience recruiting into the space sector.
- Have a proven successful track record of placing senior engineering staff (software, hardware, electronics, system engineering, ground segment, space segment) into the space sector.
- Preference to have strong knowledge/experience recruiting talents from the Earth Observation (EO), Satellite Navigation and Communications market but not essential
- IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- ATS Management experience
- Fluent in English, French or other languages are an asset
In addition, you:
- Are ambitious, eager to learn and want to progress quickly in your career.
- Are a professional with a strong sense of responsibility
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to work under pressure in a deadline oriented and fast paced environment
- High degree of self-motivation, energy and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have international experience
What we offer
We have over 30 nationalities within our organisation and some of the most creative people from all over the world. We are enthusiastic and passionate about our work which is infectious. We allow our employees to take responsibility for their work and promote a positive working culture. We offer…
- An exciting, inspiring, international and ambitious working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Paid holiday
- Highly competitive salaries considering your skills and personal value to the company.
- Quarterly bonuses
- Regular team competitions / prizes
- Remote working from home
- Pension schemes (subject to location)
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are always on the look out for our next superstar recruiters and are seeking people at all levels. If you have the drive, ambition and motivation to succeed then please reach out. We will give you the platform and guidance to progress your career quickly whilst rewarding you at the same time.