Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Our client is part of a large European SpaceTech group who reside in Belgium. As a CADM Officer you are responsible for managing all inbound and outbound documentation throughout the project timeline. You are part of the project team and you manage all documentation according to the specific project disciplines in an integrated document management system. In addition, you ensure the further automation and professionalization of document management within our organization
- Acting as a Configuration and Documentation management expert to support the definition and maintenance of the project Configuration Management Processes and tools, and to promote standardisation.
- Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of the project CADM plans and monitor that CM performances are met (together with the Product Assurance Managers and Project Controllers)
- Act as secretary to Configuration Control Boards (CCBs) for the disposition of Request for Waiver (RFWs), Request for Deviation (RFDs) and configuration change requests / proposals. Prepare the meeting ad follow up disposition of amendments to the contract.
- Registration and distribution to relevant reviewers, of Change Requests, Contract Change Notices, Requests for Deviation/Waivers.
- Prepare the CCB meetings by soliciting the required inputs and follow up resulting actions and disposition of amendments to the contract.
- Support the control of the evolution of the Project Baseline
- Requirements and the provision of traceability of the changes.
- Support the setting up and coordination of Project Reviews to ensure the availability of the Data package and manage the RID/eRID System.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of adequate configuration control methods and procedures, consistent with applicable standards/requirements
- Provide status data and maintaining a well-structured configuration record system.
- Perform Data collection, extraction from different Corporate applications and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
- Support the project documentalists in retrieving documents from local DMS, DMS’s from external partners and/or industry.
- Train staff and contractors on DMS and other tools.
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification
- At least 4 years of previous working experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office packages
- Knowledge of ESA Configuration and Documentation Management standards (ECSS) is an advantage
- Knowledge of ESA administrative and documentation management tools is a definite advantage
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule
- Initiative, positive attitude and motivation to perform to high standards in a demanding environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with external parties (e.g. Industry)