Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a part-time Documentalist for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESTEC). The successful candidate will be covering a sick replacement and it is for 0.5 FTE.
- The task covers the operations, maintenance and evolution of the Documentation Management System (DMS), including processes and the use of supporting electronic documentation management tool, for a given project/programme or organisational unit.
- Regular review of the status of documents in the different archives and where appropriate register this information in the DMS database.
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services.
- Process configuration controlled document changes and of official papers relevant to the activities of the unit.
- Supporting users for retrieving documents from local DMS, DMS’s from external partners and/or industry, out of paper archives, other sources like ESTEC library, scanned documents on CD-ROM or via Internet, etc.
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents.
- Management of original files.
- Related support to project reviews.
- Support to enhancements of the document management concepts and of future improvements.
The above tasks must be implemented in line with applicable configuration management processes and standards and in close collaboration with relevant CM authority.
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in a relevant area
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
- Experience in DMS and archiving
- Knowledge of Eclipse is an asset
- Familiarity with ESA working environment would be an asset
- Proficient in MS office tools
- Proficient in MS Office packages
- Knowledge of ESA administrative and documentation management tools is a advantage
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule
- Initiative, positive attitude and motivation to perform to high standards in a demanding environment