Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an Assistant Documentalist for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESSA-ESTEC). This is a maternity leave cover, therefore the contract would be fixed for 6 months for 0.5 FTE.
Successful candidate will cover the operations, maintenance and evolutions of the (SharePoint based) documentation management system, including processes and the use of supporting electronic documentation management tool.
- Regular review of the status of running contracts and internal activities of interest
- Gathering of deliverable documents from Technical Officers and in-house experts
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services as needed
- Handling confidential information and access rights of users with respect to these deliverables
- Processing official and internal papers relevant to the activities of the Division
- Maintenance of accurate records of information in Excel and in SharePoint
- Management of original files and creation of electronic versions of documents
- Build up and maintenance of Division document registration/filing system according to QMS standards, acting as a point of contact for all documentation/administrative tools (e.g. DMS, RID system, action item database, etc.) used by the Division
- Compile inputs from the responsible contributors for monthly reports and Quarterly Status Reports, for review and finalisation by the Division Head, when required
- Related support to study reviews
- Supporting users in retrieving documents on request from SharePoint or from archive
- Responsible for the effective transition of documents from paper copies to digital records
- Support to enhancements of the document management concepts and of future improvements
- Provision of various logistic support to the Division
- Bachelor or equivalent qualification with some years of relevant experience
- General interest in and good understanding of technical, programmatic and policy issues of ESA EO programmes is desirable
- Proficiency in MS Office packages including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of ESA administrative and financial processes is a definite advantage.
- Highly proficient in modern planning control tools, office automation software and databases
- Experience with SAP is an advantage.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule
- Initiative and motivation to perform to high standards in a demanding environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the outside world.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 12th July to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.