Field(s) of expertise
Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Mechanical AIT/AIV Engineer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
- Support Agency projects on AIV/AIT issues, in particular environmental testing including follow up of industry activities
- Support the Customers of the Test Centre through all project phases, taking into account project requirements and performance of facilities.
- Support Agency projects with respect to model philosophy definition, requirement specification, planning, costing, risk assessment, test execution and verification control.
- Support Agency project studies and reviews in the Concurrent Design Facility at ESTEC in the domain programmatics and AIV/AIT.
- Participate in formal project reviews and tender evaluation boards, usually in the AIV panel.
- Participate in the development of new methods and tools, the preparation and implementation of investments.
- Missions abroad to follow-on satellite activities.
- Master’s in engineering with educational background in aerospace or mechanical engineering.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in satellite AIV and satellite testing, and some experience in management
- Environmental Test Campaigns and Launch Campaigns experience, specific know-how wrt payloads activities and satellite constellations will be considered an asset
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 30th August 2021 to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.