Field(s) of expertise
Space Systems Engineering
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Senior Component Engineer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC). The successful candidate will be reporting to the head of the RHA and Component Analysis Section (TEC-QEC).
- Coordinate the activities of the laboratory including the work of the laboratory team members and ensure a high standard of work and outputs.
- Provide administrative support to lab activities.
- Provide monthly status reports to the Head of the TEC-QEC Section.
- Maintain a database of all laboratories tasks, manpower, equipment, etc.
- Provide inputs on requirements for investments in laboratory equipment, software and computing provisions.
- Provide expertise in the field of EEE components, materials and processes investigations.
- Carry out analyses on EEE components, materials and processes.
- Follow-up on the production of Analysis reports by team members and consistency check for adherence to technical procedure.
- Carry out Failure Analysis tasks and other analysis tasks as required.
- Prepare reports on the analysis tasks as required.
- Support and advice concerning the performance of analysis tasks sub-contracted to external laboratories.
- Provide related technical support on EEE components to ESA projects and other D/TEC divisions in the area EEE components and failure investigation.
- Provide technical input to the formulation, review and maintenance of the technical standards and specifications relating to test methods for component qualification and analysis.
- Support ISO certification activities
- Master’s in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related specialisation
- 10+ years of relevant professional work experience in the field of Passive Components, Discrete Semiconductors for RF and non-RF, Complex Microcircuits for Digital, Analog, Mixed Signal and Microwave, Hybrid Technology, Micropackaging, Optoelectronics and Micro-/Nano-Systems (proficiency in at least 4 out of the previous 12 categories is required
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 26th August to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.