Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a POLARIS Implementation Engineer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
- Provide consultancy to ESA mission teams to get established within POLARIS (typically during mission development phases A through to D
- Develop and maintain interface with industrial partners to ensure smooth data integration with POLARIS systems, ensuring consistency of data and continuity of data exchange
- Organise internal user requirements for developments and evolutions within POLARIS, notably with the relevant software applications
- Develop and maintain the POLARIS end user service portal
- Work closely with corporate IT services to ensure the establishment of best practices within ESA missions, for example the implementation of relevant security polices
- Assist with data compliance checks of migration activities and software upgrades/evolutions
- Ensure new features of POLARIS software are communicated the end users via the POLARIS end user service portal and where required, tailored training sessions
- Master’s in engineering
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- A deep understanding of ESA mission development process
- A deep understanding of POLARIS applications and infrastructure is required
- A good experience in provisioning web applications using standard application frameworks and related Web technologies.
- Solid understanding of ITIL and ISO27001 processes
- Solid understanding of product data management and IT service management best practices
- Must be able to train and explain issues to users over the telephone and email, and to maintain clear communication with the ESA’s technical responsible on all tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- High sense of rigour, proactive attitude to solve problems
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement.