Field(s) of expertise
Electronics Engineering Space Systems Engineering
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Component Engineer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
- Provide expertise in the field of Passive Components, Discrete Semiconductors for RF and non-RF, Complex Microcircuits for Digital, Analog, Mixed Signal and Microwave, Hybrid Technology, Micropackaging, Optoelectronics and Micro-/Nano-Systems (proficiency in at least 4 out of the previous 12 categories is required)
- Carry out Failure Analysis tasks and other analysis tasks as required
- Prepare reports on the analysis tasks as required
- Support and advice concerning the performance of analysis tasks sub-contracted to external laboratories
- Provide related technical support on EEE components to ESA projects and other D/TEC divisions in the area of hybrid technology
- Provide technical assistance in the definition and to the management of ESA Technology programmes in the field of hybrid technology
- Provide technical input to the formulation, review and maintenance of the technical standards and specifications relating to the evaluation and capability approval of hybrid manufacturers
- Provide technical assistance in the formulation and monitoring of Capability Approval programmes for hybrid manufacturers
- Support ISO certification activities
- Master’s in engineering
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Able to provide expertise in at least in one (or more) of the following fields: Passive Components, Discrete Semiconductors for RF and non-RF, Complex Microcircuits for Digital, Analog, Mixed Signal and Microwave, Hybrid Technology, Micropackaging, Optoelectronics, Reliability of the related technologies, R&D trends and the industrial landscape
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than the 29th September to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement.