Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Personal Data Protection Analyst for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Contract is for fixed term till 30th September 2022.
- Support on the inventory of all business processes that involve personally identifiable data
- Identify what personal data is processed in which business process
- Define the legitimate purpose, for each business process
- Identify any personal data not meeting the processing purpose criteria (incl. backups)
- Determine and document legal grounds for processing
- Determine data flow throughout its lifecycle
- Identify data processors involved in business processes
- Identify by what means data is processed for each process
- Propose amendments to existing business processes to ensure data minimization
- Identify risk assessment and mitigation
- Update templates to reflect changes
- Support documentation, reporting and monitoring
- Master’s in legal education
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Business Analysis and legal background
- In depth knowledge and experience in EU personal data protection law.
- Excellent English writing skills
- Experience in analysis of personal data in data flows
- Experience in information systems auditing, risk and mitigation of risk. Practice in Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Attention to detail
- Capable of manage confidential information.
- Capable of managing a large amount of analysis workload in multiple topics.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 8th October 2021 to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.