Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Senior Helpdesk Operator for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (EUSPA) in Prague
- Provide an application support on support Level/Tier 1,2 or 3
- Take over and fully manage a lifecycle of an incidents raised by users of the supported application
- Provide ad-hoc on demand and regular reporting
- Use Agency assigned tools or provide a technology to support the incident management, as agreed in an SC
- Establish a support team of necessary technical specialist and necessary administration and management roles
- Maintain an uninterrupted operation of such support team during the agreed working hours
- Adhere to an ad-hoc established service SLA conditions
- Minimum 3 years helpdesk experience with 1st or 2nd level of support
- MCP for one client OS and one server OS, or equivalent1certification
- Proven training for MS Office administration.
- Hold a valid EU Secret Security Clearance
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.