Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Senior System Administrator for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (EUSPA) in Prague.
- Take over and fully manage a lifecycle of an incidents raised by users of the supported application
- Provide ad-hoc on demand and regular reporting
- Use Agency assigned tools or provide a technology to support the incident management, as agreed in an SC
- Establish a support team of necessary technical specialist and necessary administration and management roles
- Adhere to an ad-hoc established service SLA conditions
- Minimum 5 years sysadmin experience with 2nd or 3rd level of support
- MCSE or equivalent1certification.
- MCP for one architect exam (Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.)
- Hold a valid EU Secret Security Clearance
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.