Field(s) of expertise
Space Systems Engineering
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an Administrative Assistant for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
1 year contract with possible extension of extra 6 months
- General tasks:
- To support ongoing scheduling, reporting
- To be a contact point for enquiries
- To restart of normal travel and logistics associated with meetings, committees, external events etc.
- Specific tasks:
- 0.5 FTE support to SCI-A with specific tasks:
- admin support when ESA will take over the rotating chair of EIROforum
- preparation of meetings of the CG and DG Assemblies
- keeping minutes, coordinating reports from the working groups, etc.
- 0.5 FTE in support of the new SCI–SC liaison scientist, specific tasks
- working on community-focussed communication
- duties would include supporting the organisation and logistics associated with ESA SCI participation in external scientific conferences (e.g. EWASS, EGU, IAU, COSPAR)
- administrative tasks associated with community outreach and newsletter
- support to the Editorial Board and new Communication Coordination Board
- general tracking of contracts and deliverables linked to community communication.
- liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts, including for arrangement of external events.
- Maintain and update websites and internal databases using a content management system
- Vocational training
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 7th November to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.