Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an Assistant Resource Controller for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for over 20 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Responsibility for the efficient administration of the contractor recruitment process for TEC, including updating and maintaining the recruitment system, proactively raising issues to the Directorate’s Technical Officer and producing reports/management information as required
- Administration of the TEC Timesheet Interface, ensuring the timely completion of timesheets assisting (new) users, proposing and supporting improvements
- Supporting the BUC Office in the implementation of the overall workforce resource planning including drafting the Service Level Agreements with the internal clients and obtaining their signatures
- Collecting, consolidating, and implementing (internal EXCEL database and dedicated SAP module Timesheet Accounting System (TAS)) the required adjustments of the Service Level Agreements, necessary for the manpower rate calculation of the Business Unit concerned
- Supporting the administrative implementation and monitoring of the manpower capacity in TAS for the domains under their direct responsibility
- To act as Local Configurator of Timesheet system
- Liaising with the ESTEC Frame contract / procurement team for the issuing of Requests for Tender and subsequent implementation in THREAD for contractor workforce management
- Supporting the Business Unit Control (BUC) Office during the financial interim and year-end closure and for any other processes as required
- Implementing all administrative actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including data entry in ESA Corporate (esa-p) and local application as appropriate and monitoring of financial commitments and payment milestones, invoicing, etc.
- Supporting the implementation and monitoring of the designated BU EsaNow IT Policy
- Acting as Assistant Cost Centre Controller occasionally for some designated BU of a Department as required
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by management
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Candidates should possess good analytical and reporting skills and have an affinity with manpower control.
- Applicants should demonstrate excellent communication skills and be client- focused.
- Candidates should have an attention for detail and a structured way of working.
- Due to the nature of the position discretion and observance of correct data handling is essential.
- Candidates should have proven ability to work autonomously, whilst being cooperative team players in a diverse and international team.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than December 1st, 2021 to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.