Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza develops and supports a web-based software application used by the European Space Agency, Airbus, TNO, OHB, Thales Alenia Space, and other clients. We are looking for a new addition to our support team. The role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, eagerness to learn, attention to detail and a general ability to work with software applications.
It is a Fixed Term Contract for one year, extension possible.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Sapienza ECLIPSE software and how it is used by our clients;
- Develop an understanding of typical support requests using available manuals and with support from the team;
- Respond and close tickets (mostly by email) providing accurate and easy to follow solutions;
- Maintain a professional relationship with our end-users, keeping in mind we are a service provider;
- Assist in the creation of product supporting documentation (e.g. User Guides; SW Release Notes, ‘How To’ short guides, Presentations);
- Good communicator who can explain things clearly & professionally;
- Able to create and maintain relevant documentation;
- Inquisitive and a self-starter who wants to excel in his/her role;
- Organised to ensure actions are tracked and feedback given to users;
- Diligent and methodical to ensure that tasks are always addressed;
- Good time keeper respecting the business hours;
- Technical and Technology aptitude – naturally comfortable at the computer and using office applications, able to pick up new software quickly;
- Commitment to continuous development and learning;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another European language is an asset;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.