Field(s) of expertise
Space Systems Engineering
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a GSMC on-site Engineering Support for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for over 20 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Follow up and coordinate the day-to-day GSF, SOIF and SECMON AIV activities at GSMC-FR and -ES liaising with WP2X industry, WP1X industry and GSA (GSMC).
- Follow up the deployment and on-site AIV planning through participation to the Mid Term Planning Meetings (MTPs), Short Term Planning (STP) meetings and Change Control Boards (CCBs).
- Liaise with the ESA Project Office in ESTEC on both urgent and day-to-day matters potentially affecting the Galileo service continuity or limiting OPS capabilities.
- Review AIV documentation (RVM, Test Cases, Test Procedures) at segment and system level, especially those related to Site AIV activities and provide duly comments in relation to the review schedules.
- Support the planning of GSF, SOIF and SECMON Delivery Review Boards (DRB) and their associated test campaigns.
- Follow up the GSF, SOIF and SECMON on-site qualification activities both at system and segment level, reviewing the evidence contributed by the developing contractor (WP2X).
- Follow up the test campaigns, in particular for tests executed on site. This includes attendance of TRRs, witnessing of test execution, review of test results and ensure the timely delivery of test logs to the data processing teams.
- Follow up the closure of GSF, SOIF and SECMON related anomalies as part of the Anomaly Review Boards and NCRs as part of Non-conformance Review Boards, either at segment level (internal) or resulting from system/OPS activities (external), ensuring that critical issues are solved with maximum priority and any Work Arounds are duly validated.
- Support the GSMC Operators in their operational validation tasks, liaising with the technical experts in ESTEC and Industry and ensuring the operability of the delivered infrastructure
- Participate, as requested, in Galileo-related reviews and technical evaluation boards, in particular contributing to GSF, SOIF and SECMON qualification reviews, intermediate (DRB) reviews, system and operations reviews;
- Master’s in Engineering, Physics or Computer science
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Be eligible to obtain a Personal Security Clearances (PSC) issued by their national security administration(s).
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Previous working experience in a multinational environment
- Good knowledge of MS office tools
- Good knowledge of DOORs
- Organization, good practical sense, being able to work effectively in a team and be able to autonomously take decision in his field of responsibility
- Availability and willingness to travel for missions inside or outside Europe
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in the fields of Algorithms, Navigation and related data
- Knowledge and experience in GNSS Systems
- Knowledge and experience in IT test and verification as well as deployments
- Knowledge and experience in the analysis, architecture and development of IT solutions
- Experiences in procurement of industrial activities
- Knowledge and experience in IT technology (including virtualization) and networks
Following skills are considered an advantage:
- Knowledge and experience of the Galileo Public Regulated Service (PRS) including its operations, architecture and implementation
- Knowledge and experience in security/cyber domain, including: o Knowledge of SIEM architecture, tools and concept of operations for a Security Operations Centre
- Understanding of correlation rules definition and deployment in operational environment
- Knowledge of common attack techniques and targets, such as: authentication, authorization, data validation, denial of services, etc.
- Understanding of triaging and analysis of security logs
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than December 12, 2021 to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.