Field(s) of expertise
Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an Antenna & Sub-Millimetre Waves Engineer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for over 20 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Providing expert technical support and consultancy to ESA projects, programmes and general studies in the field of space antenna systems, sub-millimeter wave instruments and associated technologies throughout all project phases
- Participating in project reviews and performing “in-house” design and trade-offs to support project-specific technology developments
- Identifying critical development problems and assisting in their resolution
- Master’s in engineering
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in antennas, architecture and technologies as applied to space
- Knowledge of antenna testing processes and control software design for antenna measurement systems.
- Knowledge of antenna Space constraints at RF, mechanical, thermal and environmental levels gained from the handling of Flight Model development or R&D development at high TRL level.
- Knowledge of antenna industrial manufacturing, testing processes, architecture and technologies.
- Expertise in using antenna modelling tools (GRASP8, POS4, CHAMP, HFSS).
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than December 15, 2021 to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.