Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an HR Assistant Administrator for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for over 20 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Under the overall supervision of the Head of the Staff Administration Service, the post holder works autonomously as the main contact point for a defined group of staff at ESTEC (ca. 250-300). This comprises the execution of the full range (“A to Z”) of day-to-day Staff Administration processes in compliance with the ESA Staff Rules, e.g.:
- All contract administration from hiring of new staff until departure, including contract extensions, reassignments to new positions, etc.
- Verification of entitlements, leading to payroll inputs for salary and allowances
- Time and leave management.
In addition, the post holder will be in charge of, or contribute to a number of specialised and developmental tasks:
- Setting up and maintaining systematic pre-payroll verifications by using the available reporting tools (mainly SAP R/3 and SAP SuccessFactors)
- Data-driven process analysis and improvement, so as to increase overall efficiency and effectiveness
- Roll-out of further digitalisation projects.
- Recruitment support tasks, if applicable.
- University Degree at Bachelor’s level.
- Directly relevant previous experience in HR administration in an international environment, particularly as regards payroll
- Ability to work autonomously, but with a good team spirit
- Attention to detail, affinity with figures and swift follow-up of actions
- Excellent sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Good level of understanding and application of legal texts in the area of HR
- Confident with working with various complex IT tools in parallel (mainly SAP R/3 and SAP SuccessFactors)
- Very good communication skills, in particular as regards the preparation of clear written correspondence in English. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than January 9, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.