Field(s) of expertise
Cyber Security Telecommunications Engineering
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Communication Systems & Technologies Engineer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Provide support to the Agency’s projects and programs in the area of security; specifically, the selected personnel shall be capable to:
- Contribute to the definition, analyses and consolidation of system security requirements.
- Support system design reviews on security aspects.
- Conduct security risk assessments and supporting security risk management by proposing suitable security mitigations and countermeasures.
- Support the engineering, validation and testing of a Security Operations Centre (SOC) / Security Monitoring System.
- Participate and support R&D activities on security topics.
- Supervise vulnerability assessment / penetration testing activities on ESA projects and programs and analyse their results.
- Contribute to the authoring of Information Security Management Plan.
- Provide support to (cyber) security lab activities.
- A Master or PhD degree or equivalent in Cyber Security, or Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Engineering or similar with a strong knowledge of Security.
- Minimum of 4-year experience, but 10-year would be preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Systems Security Engineering.
- Very good knowledge of modern Applied Cryptography.
- Knowledge of Space and Ground systems architecture.
- Very good knowledge of network protocols and standards.
- Strong personal interest on R&D in the area of security.
- CISSP and/or a GIAC certificate is a plus.
- DevSecOps experience is also a plus.
- Candidates must be eligible for security clearance from their national security administration
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 27/02/2022 to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.