Field(s) of expertise
Human Resources and Recruitment
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an HR Assistant for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Under the overall supervision of the Head of the Staff Administration Service, the Personnel performs payroll and HR administrative tasks, being the main contact point for a defined group of staff at ESTEC (ca. 250-300). This comprises the execution of the full range of day-to-day Staff Administration processes in compliance with the ESA Staff Rules.
Tasks will include:
- Contract administration from hiring of new staff until departure, including contract extensions, reassignments to new positions, etc.
- Verification of entitlements, leading to payroll inputs for salary and allowances
- Time and leave management
- In addition, the Personnel will be asked to contribute pro-actively to the continuous improvement of our work quality and processes by using the reporting tools (mainly SAP R/3 and SAP SuccessFactors), and by giving inputs to the on-going digitalization projects
- University degree (Bachelor);
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Relevant payroll and HR administration experience, preferably in an international environment
- Ability to work autonomously, but with a good team spirit
- Attention to detail, affinity with figures and swift follow-up of actions
- Excellent sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Good level of understanding and application of legal texts in the area of HR
- Confident with working with various complex IT tools in parallel (mainly SAP R/3 and SAP SuccessFactors)
- Very good communication skills, in particular as regards the preparation of clear written correspondence in English
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.