Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an Antenna & Sub-Millimetre Waves Engineer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Providing expert technical support and consultancy to ESA projects, programmes and general studies in the field of space antenna systems, sub-millimeter wave instruments and associated technologies throughout all project phases;
- Participating in project reviews and performing “in-house” design and trade-offs to support project-specific technology developments;
- Identifying critical development problems and assisting in their resolution;
- Master’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of relevant industrial experience in antennas, architecture and technologies as applied to space
- Knowledge of antenna testing processes and control software design for antenna measurement systems.
- Knowledge of antenna Space constraints at RF, mechanical, thermal and environmental levels gained from the handling of Flight Model development or R&D development at high TRL level.
- Knowledge of antenna industrial manufacturing, testing processes, architecture and technologies.
- Expertise in using antenna modelling tools (GRASP8, POS4, CHAMP, HFSS).
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU