Field(s) of expertise
Product and Quality Assurance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Management System Support for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
The Candidate will provide expert support to the section activities in the area of quality, with specific focus on Quality Management System (QMS) of ESA Corporate and ESA Application Directorate(s).
- Supporting the Quality Management activities in ensuring the Quality Management Systems operations and improvements, including review of existing internal processes and tools, support in the definition of new processes, collection and analysis of quality statistics;
- Supporting implementation of the ISO 9001 standard requirements;
- Liaising with all ESA Directorate’s Quality Management Representatives to find and further exploit QMS synergies, learning and planning optimisations;
- Supporting the preparation and contributing to the QMS related meetings, trainings and Workshops
- Supporting the organisation and preparation of the Quality Management System reviews to allow evaluation of the overall system effectiveness;
- Organising periodic third-party audits to maintain the associated certification;
- Planning, organising, performing and following up internal quality audits and audits of external providers, assessing compliance with baselined quality requirements. This role also include the maintenance of the list of internal auditors;
- Maintaining the ESA Corporate and, on request, other application directorate(s) QMS sites and systems, including, when applicable, their updates and upgrades;
- Providing support to the preparation of quality plans, procedures and supporting documentation;
- When necessary analysing non-conformances, problems, customer complaints, following up implementation of related corrective actions;
- Contributing to the dissemination of the results of the activities performed and the transfer of knowledge across the Agency;
- Participating and contributing to R&D activities (within the post holder’s field of competence) covering both short – and long -term needs;
- Duties may also include supporting other activities within the post holder’s field of competence.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably related to space;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the definition, implementation, improvements and certification of quality management systems compliant to ISO 9001;
- Lead Auditor training and experience.
- Knowledge of EN9100, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 27001 standard is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of ESA and its programmes and projects;
- Knowledge of ECSS standards is considered an asset.
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and establish good working relations with relevant actors in ESA and Industry
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU