Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance Product and Quality Assurance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Documentalist for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
The Candidate will report to the Head of the Optical and Quantum Satellites Programme Division, while directly interfacing with the managers of the supported project/activities on a day-to-day basis, with a high degree of autonomy.
- Administer the project’s DMS (Documentation Management System) and act as the owner’s rights of the project internal documentation management process.
- Ensure storage of all project documentation in the DMS in line with the project’s internal documentation management process.
- When necessary, under the supervision of the PSSO (Project System Security Officer), administer the project’s secured DMS ECRD (ESA Classified Restricted Data)
- Ensure encryption and storage of all security relevant and/or classified documentation in compliance with relevant ESA Security Directives and QMS procedures and processes.
- Raise non-conformances against the QMS procedures as required
- Ensure formal approval of all relevant project documents via the DMS and in line with the project’s documentation management process.
- Assist project team members and industry in DMS related matters.
- Manage formal documentation exchanges between ESA and Industry, including management of the access rights of ESA-internal & -external entities.
- Implement KPIs related to the documentation management process within the projects.
- In relation to project reviews, upload review data packages into the DMS, set up the reviews in and distribute review documentation to reviewers
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant), with relevant experience
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience as a documentalist in handling classified information.
- Ability to think and work in a structured way, paired with excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, reliability, rigor and initiative in the execution of the assigned tasks.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills paired with the ability to interface and work with multiple (project) teams.
- Experience with standard office SW, office 365 and teams, and commercial database/documentation management systems.
- Good knowledge of the Agency’s corporate software tools, in particular the Eclipse DMS, is an asset
- Knowledge of the Agency’s internal rules, regulations, working practices would be beneficial as well as knowledge of physical security related matters (e.g. accreditation of facilities, security zoning).
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
- The successful candidate should be eligible to obtain Personnel Security Clearance at level SECRET, issued by his/her National Security Authority.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU