Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Power Conditioning Engineer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Proven experience in Digital Control of power converters
- Proven experience in FPGA and microcontroller programming
- Proven experience in the design of power converters with GaN semiconductors
- Proven experience on space power conversion systems
- Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or Physics, PhD degree will be an asset
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Electrical power processing background, together with a good experience of digital and analogue electronics and control theory.
- Proven experience in the domain of power conditioning electronics together, with ‘hands on’ knowledge of the circuit design of such systems.
- Experience in the development of computer models, especially with SPICE-based simulators.
- Knowledge and the experience on High Voltage power conditioning for space application constitute an asset.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU