Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Secretary/Administrative Assistant for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
The successful Candidate’s tasks are related to documentation management, distribution/registration of
mail and documents, including management of Harmonisation Document Management System, esa blue-docs and Sharepoint.
- Organisation of room and resources for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit(s). This includes the organisation of logistics for meetings with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. delegations, industry).
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests.
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation.
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit.
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
- Handling arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel.
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taking minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit.
- Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material.
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading.
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. esa-star) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
- Vocational Degree or equivalent
- Specific education in Administrative/Secretarial or demonstrated equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Highly proficient with office automation tools, in particular Microsoft Office package. Knowledge of Sharepoint would be an asset.
- Team-oriented experience is a must (position will support 2 managers and their respective teams + ad hoc tasks to a 3rd one when needed).
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is an asset.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU