Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Secretary/Administrative Assistant for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Day-to-day support to Division’s Head and Division’s personnel regarding business travel arrangements, (budget verification, approval cycles etc.), and leave management.
- Organization of Division’s Head day to day agenda and its scheduled meetings.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Head of Division including preparing the closing action and regular reporting.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests.
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation.
- Provide of various logistic support to the Division, in particular for arrival of newcomers, (office, phone, computer, security badge), and departures deregistration, etc.).
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Division.
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents, digitalization in related data based.
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Division including maintenance of distribution lists, regular reports, and issue information notes to concerned users.
- Support the organisation of events within the Division (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
- Vocational Degree or equivalent
- Specific education in Administrative/Secretarial or demonstrated equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Very good communication skills as well as qualities of order, method, initiative to work independently, and reliability in the execution of tasks are required.
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.) and electronic mailing (ESA365/Lotus Notes).
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage.
- Secretarial education is an asset
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU