Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting 2 Secretary/Administrative Assistants for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ECSAT).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Analysing incoming mail- paper and e-mail – and presenting these data in an organised and prioritised manner. Ensuring that important and urgent mail reaches staff to insure timely responses.
- Ensuring the diffusion of information for the Teams.
- Coordinating actions with other secretaries of the Department/ Division; Administrative support Coverage for other units when colleagues are on leave.
- Check for correct authorisation, substantiating documentation and adherence to Agency rules and practice (ref. leave, mission, conference, authorisation with regards to Staff Rules and Regulations, as well as financial procedures). For the execution of the tasks the contractor will be expected to use related ESA Corporate software tools and documentation systems
- Coordination with Facility Management for local, on-site support (e.g. staff and contractors TUD/leaving/relocating)
- Participating to Events organisation
- Provide of various logistic support to the Division, in particular for arrival of newcomers, (office, phone, computer, security badge), and departures deregistration, etc.).
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Division.
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents, digitalization in related data based.
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Division including maintenance of distribution lists, regular reports, and issue information notes to concerned users.
- Vocational Degree or equivalent
- Administrative assistant experience at executive level and in an international context
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Secretarial education is an asset
- Very good communication skills as well as qualities of order, method, initiative to work independently, and reliability in the execution of tasks are required.
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft365 and Teams
- A good knowledge of the various ESA tools (i.a. MAS, ESA-P) is welcomed
- Knowledge of working methods in the space/telecommunications sector is considered an asset
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage.
- This position requires a high level of confidentiality
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU