Field(s) of expertise
Human Resources and Recruitment
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting an HR Assistant for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Under the supervision of the Heads of the Staff Administration Service, as well as Recruitment Support Services, the Candidate performs specialised HR administrative, contractual and payroll tasks.
Tasks will include:
- Preparation and publishing of job requisitions
- Initial screening of applicants and logistic support to selection boards
- Preparation of employment contracts
- On-boarding of new hires
- Contractual and organizational administration during the entire employment period, e.g. contract extensions
- Maintenance of the organizational structure (e.g. org. units, positions)
- Periodic and ad-hoc verification of entitlements, leading to payroll inputs for salary and allowances
- Monthly payroll verification
- Time and leave management
- In addition, the post holder will be asked to contribute pro-actively to the continuous improvement of our digitized work processes by using reporting tools (mainly SAP R/3 and SAP SuccessFactors).
- University degree at Bachelor’s level
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Relevant specialist HR administration experience, preferably in an international environment
- Demonstrated payroll experience
- Confident with working with various complex IT tools in parallel (mainly SAP R/3 and SAP SuccessFactors)
- Ability to work autonomously, but with a good team spirit
- Attention to detail, affinity with figures and swift follow-up of actions
- Excellent sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Good level of understanding and application of legal texts in the area of HR
- Very good communication skills, in particular as regards the preparation of clear written correspondence in English. Knowledge of another ESA member-state language (in particular French, Dutch and/or Spanish) is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU