Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting provides consultancy services to many EU Institutions across Europe and currently one of our customers is seeking the provision of ICT consultancy services in connection to the implementation, support and development of ICT Infrastructure and Services.
We are in need of two Business Analyst who will act as the link between the technical ICT teams and users, identifying and analysing business and technical requirements for ICT systems and procurement procedures, documenting these and producing the required project, procurement and management documentation.
The Business Analyst will have as main task drafting the requirements for and participating in the different phases of a public procurement procedure aimed at identifying the appropriate products, approach and supplier for the implementation of the new Eurojust Case Management System. The Business Analyst may participate in the implementation phase afterwards.
- Identify the organisation’s business needs, AS IS and TO BE situation, focussing on the business transformation;
- Help identify and document the business workflows and processes, support the drafting of the required organisation’s policies and procedures;
- Participate in the different phases of a procurement procedure: market research, drafting requirements, evaluation and awarding process;
- Oversee the business transformation and the implementation;
- Responsible for the stakeholders analysis, requirements analysis, design (including Proof of concept) and testing phases to ensure that the technical solutions of the Eurojust programme comply with the defined requirements;
- Ensure the compliance of all project-related activities with Eurojust’s rules and standards;
- Support the Technical Architect and Project/Programme Manager and other stake-holders;
- Support the development activities providing clarifications, acting as liaison between the business users/key stakeholders and technical experts;
- Follow up and keep up to date different product backlogs, user stories and detailed tasks in which the projects/programme will be split, including the use of tools such as JIRA, TFS, Azure DevOps, Confluence, etc.;
- Participate in the definition, design, implementation, testing and evaluation of the external systems ensuring Eurojust interests and compliance with the Eurojust requirements (legal, user and architecture, infrastructure and security) as well as the integration of the Eurojust Domain with the External systems.
- Shall have a minimum of 5 years work experience as Business Analyst;
- Shall have good command of the English language as this is the official working language of Eurojust;
- Advantageous to have experience in related procurement procedures of large scale systems, including market research for selection of products;
- Advantageous to have knowledge/experience with Business Process Management (BPM) platforms and Case Management Platforms and Frameworks (CMF)2 (e.g. IBM’s Business Automation workflow, Pega’s Investigative Case Management, etc.);
- Advantageous to have experience in ICT projects including interoperability with other systems (preferable in EU landscape);
- Advantageous to have strong communication skills and professional experience in an EU or multicultural environment.