Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Documentalist for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Solid understanding of handling formal communication, within the complex institutional and commercial environment of ESA, EU and industrial partners and should be able to analyse the importance/status of the documentation, classify it accordingly and provide related support on the range of issues addressed
Reporting directly to the Director and the Management Team, and with a high degree of autonomy, the post holder’s responsibilities will include:
- Operate and maintain the Directorate relevant DMS (SharePoint, Eclipse etc ) for informal and official documentation for senior management with internal and external relations including C-level executives-– where applicable set up an archive of original documents
- Process configuration-controlled document changes of official papers relevant to the activities of the Directorate.
- Draft documentation and correspondence, consolidate inputs to monthly reports following internal procedure regarding the registration, distribution and filing of documents
- Act as secretary to the TIA Management meetings per Department (TMM, AMM, PMM) and the Open session (TIA MM open). For the open session:
- Prepare and send out the agenda, arrange the logistics
- Write, register, store and distribute the minutes
- Establish, maintain and follow up Action Item list
- Consolidate and support validation of senior management inputs to corporate communication and relevant publications, coordinate interview requests, etc.
- With special attention to the development of communication with management interacting with external stakeholders, maintain and develop a DMS/CRM
- Support organisation of internal and external events in particular events with C-level executives
- Prepare and manage the logistic event planning of events such as the TIA yearly seminar
- Coordinate participation in main conferences
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant), with relevant experience
- At least 4 years of previous relevant work experience in a similar role
- The post holder should have a broad knowledge to navigate around and understand formal communication and be able to analyse a range of issues within the complex institutional environments of ESA, EU and the relevant industrial landscape
- Experience in documentation management and in the field of communication
- A good sense of organisation
- Interest and good understanding of ESA Programmes and related activities, knowledge and experience in the field of telecommunication and experience with liaising with C-level executives would be a distinct advantage.
- Be capable to execute activities with a high degree of autonomy
- Deliver qualitative output under time pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as tact and discretion are required
- Proficiency in the use of the Agency’s information systems and tools is an asset
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU