Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a Serco company, is recruiting a Secretary/Administrative Assistant for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Handling phone calls and correspondence.
- Greeting incoming patients.
- Transfer documents to Cohort software (reports, blood, ecgs, covid tests).
- Support of filing, archiving and keeping up to date of the medical files.
- Preparing daily schedules and recording in medical computer software (Cohort).
- Manage agendas (change appointments, book meetings, send invitations for the annual medical visits, transfer appointments to Cohort’s calendar)
- Sending reminders for appointments with eye doctor and skin cancer screening.
- Preparing and sending statements of fitness for work.
- Registration of sick leave in SAP (sending sick leave/TW emails to staff).
- Drawing up sick leave report weekly.
- Ordering medical supplies.
- Vocational Degree or equivalent.
- Specific education in Administrative/Secretarial or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experience with administrative processes within an international environment.
- Proven experience in the use of IT tools such as SAP, MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other databases (Cohort software).
- Ability to draft clear written correspondence in English.
- Very good communication skills, as well as qualities of order, method, an initiative to work independently, and reliability in the execution of tasks, are required.
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite ( e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point , etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed.
- Comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.