Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a Serco company, is recruiting a Secretary/Administrative Assistant for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Day-to-day support to Head of Division and Division’s personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training
- Provision of logistic support to all the Division, in particular for arrivals of personnel (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) and for the organisation of on-site and off-site working.
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Division
- Maintaining and following up actions lists and taking minutes of coordination meetings and others upon request.
- Support to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading
- Vocational Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset
- For site specific functions knowledge of the local language is considered an asset
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated interest in experimenting with new IT tools is considered a valuable asset
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is considered an asset
- Familiar with SharePoint and Eclipse systems
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU