Field(s) of expertise
Marketing and Sales
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a Serco company, is recruiting an Event Coordinator for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
The candidate will be reporting directly to the Head of the Commercialisation Gateway and Market Intelligence Office (ex.: Downstream Gateway) and will be responsible for the coordination, control, completion and close out of all the events of the CIP-C department.
- Support the elaboration of the yearly plan of events in line with the marketing strategy of the department.
- Coordinate with the Digital Marketing officer the events’ communication campaigns.
- Monitor relevant events and manage internal and external event planning list.
- Act as a focal point for all ESA content and ensure overall alignment with event concept and ESA commercialisation department marketing strategy.
For the internal and external events (digital or physical) of the Commercialisation department the employee will be responsible for:
- Planning of the event in all its phases.
- Purchasing, via the ESTEC Purchase office, arranging, and coordinating promotional material.
- Coordinating logistics, catering, and event venues (if applicable).
- Coordinating video and audio event companies and/or ESA IT (if applicable).
- Coordinating the graphic designers and creative companies.
- Coordinating event suppliers.
- Coordinating the Commercialisation department staff participation to events (along with other ESA directorates, ESA BICs, Brokers, Investors and Phi LabNET networks).
- Being the point of contact for the participants and the speakers for all queries regarding the event.
- Coordinating external companies supporting the event.
For the events organized by the ESA BICs, Brokers, Investors and Phi_LabNET networks the employee will support the external parties by:
- Arranging and coordinating promotional material.
- Providing branding guidelines in coordination with ESA branding office.
- Coordinating Commercialisation department involvement in the events.
- Supporting the project controller in keeping track on the spending for the network’s events.
- Master’s Degree in communication/Marketing or equivalent qualification, with relevant experience.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in event management, required.
- Excellent sense of organization.
- Knowledge of ESA and good understanding of its programmes is considered an asset.
- Comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree organizational and communication abilities
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of another EU member state language is an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.