Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a Serco company, is recruiting a Project Controller for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- The candidate is expected to be or become familiar with the Agency’s rules and regulation for tender actions, placing of contracts and the related monitoring, control and reporting on industrial contracts and ESA internal expenditures.
- The candidate will be required to interface with colleagues in CIP-C, especially for ScaleUp programme.
- The Project Control will report to the Project Controller in charge for CIP projects and report to the Heads of ScaleUp Programme in CIP-C.
- Master’s in engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with relevant experience.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience, such as project controller, required.
- Knowledge of ESA administrative and financial processes is an advantage.
- Highly proficient in planning and project control tools, office automation software and databases, such as MS office (including Excel) and SAP.
- Good knowledge of Tableau is considered an asset.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule.
- Comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree organizational and communication abilities.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of another EU member state language is an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.