Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a Serco company is recruiting an Administrative Assistant for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests.
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation.
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit.
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel.
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit.
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail.
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents.
- Organization of agenda and of meetings.
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taking minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit.
- Participation to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
- Vocational Degree or equivalent
- Specific education in Administrative/Secretarial or demonstrated equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- High level of flexibility as well as initiative and team spirit.
- Easy contact with personnel and well-balanced autonomy in the execution of the requested tasks.
- Ability to communicate with industry counterparts in the execution of the unit specific tasks
- Capacity to identify priority actions and handle high workload
- Very good communication skills as well as qualities of order, method, initiative to work independently, and reliability in the execution of tasks are required.
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.) and electronic mailing (ESA365/Lotus Notes).
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage.
- Very good interpersonal skills, i.e. a helpful and positive approach to management and staff in the division.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.