Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a Serco company, is recruiting a Facility Management Administrator for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Supervision of the daily activities of one or more services ensuring adherence with the applicable service level.
- Financial and contractual control of the services.
- Dealing with customers for complex service requests that cannot be directly handled by the individual service contractors.
- Coordinate the sectional activities for the preparation of special events on the ESTEC site.
- Investigating customer feedback and complaints.
- Supporting customer surveys and analysis of their results.
- Execution of small projects under the supervision of the Head of Section or staff members.
- Coordination of input and draft articles, e.g. for Intranet (related to the services managed by the Section).
- Set-up, facilitate and draft minutes for coordination meetings.
- Follow-up procurement actions.
- Supporting member of the Estates and Facilities Management Division in:
- Preparing and issuing customer satisfaction surveys as well as consolidating and presenting their results.
- Drafting working level procedures for various of the above-mentioned services.
- Identifying improvement areas and producing business cases for changes to the services as well as supporting /facilitating their implementation.
- Master’s degree.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- A good knowledge of MS Office software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and of Lotus Notes.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a real capability and willingness to learn, especially in the field of software applications.
- Comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of another EU member state language is an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.