Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management Marketing and Sales
About this job
Sapienza is part of the Serco group and is among the leading Space Industry and Services Companies. We have over 40 years’ of experience in supporting the space sector. Since the creation of the European Space Agency (ESA), our employees have been providing everyday their technical, scientific and management skills to support the full range of European cornerstone space missions. Due to continued growth we are looking to hire an experienced Service Manager.
Reporting to the Dutch Operations Director, the appointed candidate will undertake the following:
- Employment engagement by ensuring regular My-catchup, training and development plan in line with professional and personal growth, recognition, communication and ensuring Serco values are followed.
- Manage the day to day operations with our employees located on the client site. Act as an interface between the client and our employees when needed.
- Monitor, control, and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Monitor all contractual KPIs on a regular basis, propose and implement the improved ways we report and monitor them.
- Drive internal and third-party review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes.
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on the Service performance.
- Deliver monthly reports, KPIs’ status and make sure they are properly entered/updated into the relevant reporting system.
- To develop and maintain a network of relationships with the customer/s, potential customers, partners and stakeholders in order to anticipate and meet customers and stakeholders existing and future needs;
- Understand the overall Serco Europe Growth strategy, interlock and collaborate with European colleagues to achieve business goals.
- Support business development activities.
- Support the Dutch growth strategy and work closely with the European BD community to qualify and review opportunities and develop new customers.
- Support the development of innovative products and services.
- Quality assurance, environment, health and safety on all contract(s).
- Leading customer service excellence and a continuous improvement culture.
- University degree, or proven ability to perform the tasks commensurate with such a formal academic qualification.
- People Management experience preferably in the Space and/or Service industry (but not essential).
- Ability to manage and engage with people at a client side.
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to deliver positive results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Conflict management experience/capability.
- The capacity of working in parallel on a high number of tasks in an orderly and disciplined manner.
- PC literacy, especially relevant Office 365 tools.
- Excellent command of English, with proven written ability. A working knowledge of Dutch language would be a strong advantage.
Candidates must be eligible to work in EU.