Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a Serco company, is recruiting a Secretary / Administrative Assistant for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Support for JCB (TIA-Programme Board) as backup will be part of the responsibilities:
– Review/formatting of documentation, publication of official documents and presentations, logistics coordination;
- Travel to support meetings in-person (min 4x per year);
- Maintain contact with broad number of internal and external stakeholders, i.a. coordinating actions with other secretaries of the Department/Division; Administrative and/or external counterparts
- Participating to TIA Events organisation
- Preparation and follow up of administrative, organisational and day-to-day matters;
- Analysing and prioritising incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Preparation of staff missions and travel arrangements;
- Check for correct authorisation, substantiating documentation and adherence to Agency rules and practice;
- Support generating documents and textual and graphics presentations.
- Administrative assistant experience at executive level and in an international context;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft365 and Teams; strong computer/IT skills;
- A good knowledge of the various ESA tools (i.a. MAS, ESA-P) is advantageous;
- Knowledge of working methods in the space/telecommunications sector is advantageous;
- Having worked in a highly confidential environment.