Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a Serco company, is recruiting a Documentalist/ Event Coordinator for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC) starting with 01.01.2023 until 15.03.2023.
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Solid understanding of handling formal communication, within the complex institutional and commercial environment of ESA, EU and industrial partners and should be able to analyze the importance/status of the documentation, classify it accordingly and provide related support on the range of issues addressed.
- Operate and maintain the Directorate relevant DMS (SharePoint, Eclipse etc.) for informal and official documentation for senior management with internal and external relations including C-level executives-– where applicable set up an archive of original documents.
- Process configuration-controlled document changes of official papers relevant to the activities of the Directorate.
- Draft documentation and correspondence, consolidate inputs to monthly reports following internal procedure regarding the registration, distribution and filing of documents.
- Act as secretary to the TIA Management meetings per Department (TMM, AMM, PMM) and the Open session (TIA MM open). For the open session:
- Prepare and send out the agenda, arrange the logistics.
- Write, register, store and distribute the minutes.
- Establish, maintain and follow up Action Item list.
- Consolidate and support validation of senior management inputs to corporate communication and relevant publications, coordinate interview requests, etc.
- With special attention to the development of communication with management interacting with external stakeholders, maintain and develop a DMS/CRM.
- Coordination with Facility Management for local, on-site support (e.g. staff and contractors TUD/leaving/relocating).
- Participating to Events organization.
- Support organization of internal and external events in particular events with C-level executives.
- Prepare and manage the logistic event planning of events such as the TIA yearly seminar.
- Coordinate participation in main conferences.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant).
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Proficiency in the use of the Agency’s information systems and tools is an asset
- Ability to manage large and complex data sets and to synthesize information
- The candidate should have a broad knowledge of how to navigate around and understand formal communication and be able to analyze a range of issues within the complex institutional environments of ESA, EU and the relevant industrial landscape.
- Experience in documentation management and in the field of communication.
- Interest and good understanding of ESA Programmes and related activities, knowledge and experience in the field of telecommunication and experience with liaising with C-level executives would be a distinct advantage.
- Deliver qualitative output under time pressure.
- Be capable to execute activities with a high degree of autonomy.
- Comfortable with working in a diverse and multi-national team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree organizational and communication abilities.
- Proficient in the English language, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.