Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a Serco company, is recruiting an Assistant Communication Officer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-HQ).
Sapienza has been a partner of ESA for almost 30 years, and we pride ourselves in supporting a wide range of missions including Galileo, MTG, Copernicus and ExoMars. Our team is international with activities across the U.K., the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Design and delivery of graphic design products, such as illustrations, animations, infographics, brochures, etc.
- Coordinating of updating of NAV/ESA-branded materials and goodies.
- Support to the organisation of internal and external communication activities.
- Support of NAV participation to exhibits, events and conferences.
- Support to organisation of internal team events.
- Maintenance of NAV communication archive of data and documents.
- Work in close coordination with NAV Communication Coordinator ensuring validation and accurate and timely input.
- Interfacing with ESA Corporate Branding to verify and validate all products according to the ruling Guidelines.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or equivalent university degree from a recognized institution of secondary studies.
- 4 years professional experience preferably in an international working environment.
- A good sense of planning, writing and coordination.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Result-oriented, being able to work effectively in a team and be able to autonomously take decision in his field of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills (written, interpersonal, negotiation and telephone communications) are crucial.
- Proven experience in graphic design, lay-out and command of relevant software tools. Experience in video editing will be considered an asset.
- Interest and good understanding of ESA and NAV programmes and related activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree organizational abilities.
- Comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of another ESA member-state language (notably French) is an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.