Field(s) of expertise
Marketing and Sales
About this job
Serco is a FTSE 250 company that employs over 50,000 people, we operate internationally across four geographies: UK & Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and across five sectors.
We are among the leading Space Industry and Services Companies and have over 40 years’ experience in supporting the space sector. Since the creation of the European Space Agency (ESA), our employees have been providing everyday their technical, scientific and management skills to support the full range of European cornerstone space missions.
Our team is looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will assist in advancing our recruiting marketing strategy. The selected candidate will help to communicate our employment brand, career opportunities and services through communication and applicant engagement via social channels.
- Assist in managing all social media platforms with multiple daily updates including but not limited to uploading photos, sharing blog links, job adverts, services and recruitment updates
- Be responsible for driving inbound leads
- Assist in the development of a social media content calendar
- Assist in developing, brainstorming and implementing comprehensive social media strategies
- Ensure all marketing requests are processed in a timely manner
- Assist with the development and execution of recruitment marketing materials
- Advertise job opportunities through a variety of media outlets to include online job boards and other social channels
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in recruitment outreach
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications preferred
- Good editing and proof-reading skills
- Previous experience of generating in-bound leads
- Strong computer skills to include MS Office Suite
Fluency with social channels including LinkedIn
- Excellent writing skills and a creative visual eye
- Photography experience, a plus
- Fluent in English (other European languages a plus)
- Excellent team member
- Preference experience within recruitment agency a plus but not essential