Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration & Finance
About this job
Contract duration: Permanent employment contract, kick off expected September 2020
In support to one of ESA’s ongoing missions (expected to enter the B2 phase in Q3 2020) Sapienza is recruiting a Team Administrator to support the Project with financial and procurement processes, document preparations and general administration.
Project invoicing support in SAP, including:
- Administration of Project deliveries – “goods in”
- Milestone Payment Plans
- Creation of Purchase Orders
- New Vendor supplier requests
- Contract Change Notes
- Invoice processing
- Notified/non-notified orders
- Ensuring correlation of invoicing values between customer invoice database and SAP system
- Review of ESA-P and ESA STAR systems where necessary to ensure alignment to in-house systems
Project liaison and documentation:
- Provide support to commercial documentation (CRs, CCNs, EMITS ITTs, RFPs, Purchase orders).
- Liaising with subcontractors and ESA on invoicing, CCNs, and other contract requirements/documentation as necessary.
- Act as Secretary to the project Change Control Board (CCB);
- Preparation of Non-Disclosure Agreements in accordance with company instructions and standards.
- Maintenance and operation of project and trackers, filing/archiving systems and registers.
General administrative support to the team:
- Provide support to staff travel requests
- Coordinate of Team events/meetings/Briefings,
- Meeting room requests,
- Visitor security clearances
- Project Facilities and Supply management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Previous experience working on ESA missions will be considered a strong advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good inter-cultural communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a heterogeneous team
- Fluent in English;
- Willing to obtain EU (or UK) security clearances if needed;