Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Location: Switzerland, Basel
For our Client, located in Basel (Switzerland), Sapienza is looking for a test engineer with several years working experience in benches (or equivalent) hardware / software test and a good level of computer skills. Assets in EMC would be significant. RF knowledge would be a plus.
- During design phase of the bench:
- Participate to the definition of the various test setups
- Participate to the bench test plans and procedures setting up
- During test phase of test bench:
- Perform the test activities
- Identify deviations between test plan / procedure, Customer specification and bench behavior
- Initiate anomaly investigations / fixing-up
- Support design and development team during anomalies fixing-up
- Setup relevant technical documentation (test report, Non Conformance Report,…)
- During commissioning phase of bench:
- Participate to the bench commissioning
- Perform user training
- Synthesize test progress in order to report to Test Leader
- Participate to the test schedule definition
- A relevant University degree (physics or electronic engineering)
- 2-4 years working experience in benches (or equivalent) hardware / software test
- Good level of computer skills.
- Assets in EMC would be significant.
- RF knowledge would be a plus.
- Digital and analogical electronics knowledge
- Electrical power and distribution knowledge
- Bus communication knowledge is a plus.
- Self –sufficiency in the daily job
- Used with ISO9001 : 14001 standards.
- Methodical and organised.
- Available and autonomous.
- Teamwork ability
- Good relationship.
- Fluent in English, professional German nice to have and French a plus