Field(s) of expertise
Product and Quality Assurance
About this job
Location: Germany, Darmstadt, EUMETSAT
Contract duration: Permanent Contract
For EUMETSAT based in Darmstadt, Germany, we are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Implement EUMETSAT QA policies in the assigned areas, in accordance with the Programme specific QA plan
- Update the Programme specific QA plan as necessary
- Manage and support the Anomalies Review Board (ARB) and Non-conformance Review Board (NRB)
- Provide service to the definition of QA procedures;
- Provide QA service for the implementation of processes focussed in the area of the Ground Segment procurement, as needed;
- Provide service to the regular monitoring of established metrics on the main processes;
- Provide QA service to development activities;
- Preparation and service to the organisation and execution of project reviews;
- Provide QA service to the Integration Verification and Validation activities;
- Provide QA service to the implementation of the Risk Management process;
- Provide QA service to the collection of Lessons Learned;
- Provide QA service for the implementation of Configuration Management processes;
- Provide service to the QA Manager on Programme specific QA aspects and brief the QA Manager on the main issues identified.
- A university degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 5 years in space systems (space/ground segments) with at least 3 years of experience in project QA positions.
- Hands-on experience in QA processes definition, implementation, monitoring and control;
- Hands-on experience in risks management and lessons learned processes;
- Experience in a rational application of quality international standards (e.g. ISO and ECSS);
- Hands-on experience in managing, reporting and following of procured items
- Knowledge of project management and project planning, including the ability to identify and report on critical paths;
- Some knowledge of requirements management tools, e.g. DOORS;
- Ability to draft management reports and executive summaries in English;
- Hands-on experience of working on collaborative programmes between different partners;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good interpersonal skills, including mediation skills;
- Very good attitude to team working.
- Fluent in English;
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 31st August to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.