Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an Antenna’s Engineer to join team at ESTEC-ESA.
*Please note the starting date might be slightly delayed due to COVID-19.
- Providing expert technical support and consultancy to ESA projects, programmes and general studies in the field of space antenna systems, submillimetre wave instruments and associated technologies throughout all project phases.
- Participating in project reviews and performing “in-house” design and trade-offs to support project-specific technology developments.
- Identifying critical development problems and assisting in their resolution.
- Antenna measurement laboratory activities as required.
- Defining, initiating and monitoring R&D activities covering both long and short-term needs.
- Monitoring applicable scientific and technological trends and maintaining state-of-the-art expertise.
- Industrial experience in antennas, architectures and technologies as applied to space is a major asset.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional knowledge of another ESA member state language is desirable.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.