Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an Antenna & Sub-Mm Waves Engineer with specific experience in TT&C and PDT antennas, architectures and technologies as applied to space domain. The position is permanent and will be based in ESA ESTEC (The Netherlands).
- Providing expert technical support to ESA projects, programmes and general studies throughout all project phases, specifically in the field of TT&C and PDT antennas;
- Participating in project reviews and performing “in-house” design and trade-offs to support project-specific technology developments;
- Defining, initiating and monitoring R&D activities covering both long and short-term needs, specifically in the field of TT&C and PDT antennas;
- Monitoring applicable scientific and technological trends and maintaining state-of-the-art expertise in TT&C and PDT antennas.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering;
- At least 4 years of relevant industrial work experience;
- Specific experience in TT&C and PDT antennas, architectures and technologies as applied to space domain;
- Knowledge of antenna industrial manufacturing, testing processes, architecture and technologies;
- Expertise in using antenna modelling tools (GRASP8, POS4, CHAMP, HFSS) is an asset;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset.